"HMA, an event for hospital managmement in Asia to learn and participate in updating global advances and networking, towards improved patient care with better clinical and hospital governance" - Dr Widyastuti Wibisono, MSC - Chairman of International Relation Institute, Indonesia Hospital Association, PERSI (Indonesia)
The 17th Hospital Management Asia (HMA) is an annual regional event for hospital owners, C-level executives, directors, clinicians and healthcare leaders to get insights on worldwide healthcare management thinking, best practices and solutions while creating a real and virtual forum for networking in Asia. Leading health executives from around the region met to exchange and learn ideas on evolving business models, innovative technologies and improvements on management & healthcare systems.
Attending HMA helps you to:
- Enhance hospital management and administration
- Use information technology in hospitals to achieve greater level of efficiency
- Increase and manage patient safety
- Improve customer service
- Increase standards of clinical practices
- Increase marketing,PR and online presence of hospitals
Interested to find out who's coming to HMA18? Check out our latest attendees' snapshot (as of 17 Jul)!