PRE SELECTION REQUIREMENTS:
- Please provide us the following information for our selection process:
- Your latest CV/bio data/profile.
- Major speaking engagements in the last two years –Topic, Occasion, Audience, Venue
- Your topic suggestion and a brief description
- YouTube, other video link or PDF of a previous presentation or two
- Photograph – any pose you prefer :)
Note: Due to the very large number of speaking requests, we initially limit speaking engagements to one speaker per hospital. Also, we beg for your understanding that since we waive delegate fees for speakers, we need to spread this out to as many hospitals as we can.
- Once accepted, you will be asked to complete your registration process as a speaker.
- You will need to submit your presentation in digital PowerPoint or other format within the prescribed time.
- You agree to follow the allocated time slot and duration and be present at the designated Special Interest (Breakout) Session room at the event at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- You agree to share your presentation online after the event as presentation notes, video clips or for post event downloads.
- Presenters are enjoined to strictly follow the agreed topic and approach.
- SIS or breakout sessions are intended to be for training. They are ‘how to’ sessions.
- Plenary sessions are meant to be conceptual, insightful and thought leading.
- Self-promotion of your organization is encouraged provided it takes a back seat to the educational focus, kept to the barest minimum, done peripherally and in good taste.
- There may be some sessions that are meant to share experiences. In these cases, if it is the prior agreement, then by all means present the experience of your organization. But even then, please be in a “teaching, sharing and interactive mode”. Time and again, delegates react negatively if there is too much self promotion and it becomes counter-productive.
- It is best to make your own travel arrangements that best suit you. Please furnish us with flight and hotel details.
- HMA is a platform where healthcare experts and professionals convene to exchange ideas & knowledge and network. Industry presenters get a platform on which to share their expertise and knowledge. They may tastefully promote themselves or their company. Consultants and solutions providers get multiple opportunities to meet and interact with their stakeholders and customers. As a result, mostly, industry presenters provide their time and expertise gratis.
- At a minimum, your registration is free. Subject to approval, we may selectively provide an additional delegate seat, an expo booth or book signing opportunities. Overseas speakers, again selectively are sometimes offered accommodation.
- Any incidental expenses incurred by you related to your participation are entirely on your own expense. Visa fees, insurance, transportation, hotel incidentals like mini bar and business center, wi-fi or broadband are to your account.
For further inquiries regarding HMA Programme, please contact:
Ms. Rose Onilongo
Tel: +65 6590 3970
Mobile: +65 8438 1767