AboutBMJ is a global healthcare knowledge provider with a vision for a healthier world.
We share knowledge and expertise with healthcare providers around the world - from individual clinicians to major institutions - to improve healthcare outcomes.
Our resources include:
• The BMJ - one of the world’s top four most cited general medical journals, The BMJ has built a reputation for challenging inadequate, unethical or outdated practice.
• Latest clinical research and opinion - BMJ publishes more than 70 specialist journals, some of which are the most cited and influential titles in their specialty.
• Clinical decision support - BMJ Best Practice is our multi-award winning website and app providing evidence-based answers to clinical questions - and the only clinical decision support tool to address patient comorbidities.
• Online education and training - accredited CPD/CME courses from BMJ Learning, and medical exam preparation from BMJ OnExamination.
• Leading healthcare events - including our biannual flagship conference, the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare.
To find out more, please visit bmj.com/company or come and speak to our Asia Pacific team at Booth 11.