The Asian Hospital Management Awards (AHMA) have recognised and celebrated healthcare management excellence for the past 18 years. Every year, an expert panel of judges makes their selection from hundreds of applications and presents accolades for the best practices in hospitals across the Asia Pacific.
To share these valuable case studies for learning, we have curated a series of e-books, known as the AHMA Legacy for Best Practices, to showcase various projects implemented by hospitals across the region that made improvements in quality, service and management effectiveness.
Offering an insight into the step-by-step process to effect change, AHMA hopes to inspire long-term processes and behavioural changes that will become fundamental to the provision of quality healthcare.
- Best Practices in Hospital Human Resource Development
- Best Practices in Hospital Patient Safety
- Best Practices in Hospital Innovations in Healthcare IT
- Best Practices in Hospital Patient Safety (2nd Edition)
- Best Practices in Hospital Clinical Service (2nd Edition)
- Best Practices in Innovations in Hospital Management (2nd Edition)
- Best Practices in Hospital Customer Service (2nd Edition)