Deadline for submission is on 31 May 2019 (GMT +8)
- All hospitals located in the Asia Pacific region can participate. Small and big hospitals have equal chances of winning because the awards are for the success of projects, programs or services that were implemented during the award period and not for the overall excellence of the hospital. In this sense public and private hospitals, small and large ones too, have equal chances of winning.
- Entries must be for projects, programs, or services that were implemented or significantly enhanced from January 2018 to May 2019. In this sense, the awards are for the introduction of new projects, or for the improvements in 2018/2019 of existing programs and systems. In general, the judges favour new projects than enhancements.
- In all cases, there should be objective, quantifiable, and verifiable measurements as to the effectiveness of the project.
- Participating hospitals must be from the Asia Pacific. Hospitals of non-Asian origin are also eligible as long as the entry is from and for their Hospital in the Asia Pacific.
- The fee for each entry is 70 USD
- You get 2 FREE entries if you submit on or before the Early Submission Deadline for entries on April 30, 2019.
- Hospitals who send delegates to attend HMA get 2 FREE entries for each paid delegate.
- You can submit your award entries first and then decide on the number of delegates. Immediately after you submit your entries, you will be required to pay by credit card. A receipt will be emailed to you to confirm your payment. Full payment for your entries must be made on or before May 31, 2019 or the entries will not be considered
There are five questions per category which are generally the same. And word limits are 200-350 depending on the questions. Entries will be asked for the background, goals, measurements used, benefits, results, and closing words per project or programme submitted.
To check the specific questions per category, please click here.
All entries need to be accompanied by attached documentation to support your entry such as:
- Press reports
- Awards won
- Commendations received
- Comments and testimonials from stakeholders
- Measurable results achieved
- Anything to convince the judges that your entry meets the criteria best.
Supporting materials MUST be in English or, if they are in another language, a certified translation must be provided. You may send up to 5 attachments of any other supporting material together with your online entry form.
Attached files must be no larger than 2MB each. Documents must be in .pdf, .doc (word) and .PPT format, images must be in .jpg format.
The CEO needs to sign a certification of authenticity. Click HERE to download the form.