The journey from Ngurah Rai International Airport to Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center should take approximately 30 minutes. Also known as Denpasar International Airport, it is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar. It is Indonesia’s second-busiest international airport.
A detailed guide on transportation in Bali can be found on the TripSavvy website.
Visa & Immigration
Depending on passport and citizenship, there are following most common options visitors choose, when they come to Indonesia, provided, that main purpose is traveling as a tourist and not work or engage in any form of business:
- Free Visa (more than 160 countries (FREE entry, 30 days valid NOT extendable; CLICK HERE to see if your country qualifies)
- Visa on Arrival (costs IDR 500,000, 30 days valid, can be extended (once for 30 days)
- Social, Tourist or cultural Visa (B-211) (can stay 60 days, can be extended 3 times for 30 days each, issued by consulate or embassy outside Indonesia)
- Multiple Entry Visa (stay up to 60 days per visit, valid 1 year, issued by consulate or embassy outside Indonesia)
Please also note the following:
- Passport must always be valid at least 6 months (for social visa 12 months) from day of arrival. No exceptions.
- Keep a page on passport empty for stamp or visa sticker!
- Day of arrival counts as day one, day of departure counts as full day
- Penalty fee for overstaying IDR 1,000,000 per day
- Don't bring more than IDR 100mio in cash (ca. AUD 10,000)
If you have a passport from a country that is NOT LISTED above in section 1.) or 2.), then you HAVE TO apply for a visa ABROAD - in one of the Indonesian embassies or consulates outside of Indonesia.